Cleaning is such a dreaded task when relocating. The thought of cleaning an entire house can be quite stressful. Nevertheless, this is one task that needs to be accomplished.
If you don’t have the time or energy to do all the cleaning yourself, let our team at John Ryan Removals do it for you.
Here’s what we can do!
- Vacuum all carpeted areas.
- Mop all hard floor areas.
- Wipe down windowsills, ledges, skirting boards, etc.
- Wipe down kitchen cupboards inside and out, (outside of stove only).
- Clean sinks, benches, basins and troughs.
- Dust wardrobes and cupboards.
- Dust to ceiling height in all rooms, including light fittings.
- Sanitise toilet bowls, seats and fittings.
- Clean stubborn stains off floors where whitegoods stood.
For an additional charge, we also provide the following services:
- Carpet steam cleaning.
- Window cleaning.
- Removal of rubbish and debris.
- Cleaning out the insides if stoves.
- Wall and venetian blind cleaning.
Our highly trained team can coordinate the cleaning service with the removal task. For us to do the job efficiently, we require power to be available at the residence.
Our aim is to smoothly coordinate the cleaning with the removal task. To do this successfully, we require the availability of power at the residence.